It’s been proven many times over, regardless of what industry you are in, marketing videos are valuable at each stage of the buying cycle.
Stage 1: You Get Me
The purpose of this stage is establishing empathy with the buyer, showing you know what they’re going through. Useful videos include educational series, thought leadership pieces, curated lists, and promotional clips.
Stage 2: Decision Criteria
At this stage you want the customer to have a meaningful interaction with your brand. Create a newsletter, influencer series, on-demand webinar, or product tour to get shoppers involved in a more meaningful way. Customer testimonials are also persuasive.
Stage 3: Assess Buying Options
Once your buyer is interested, use video to show key differentiators between your brand and the competition. Explainer videos, FAQs, meet-the-team tours, and case studies all help show critical differences in your brand’s value.
Stage 4: Rationalize or Justify Purchase
Just because the shopper has made a purchase doesn’t mean the journey is over. Now is the time to provide a little extra to create brand loyalty. Create training and how-to videos, and show passionate brand advocates. Promote user-generated content and make video product user guides.
BizBOXTV is a YouTube Video Production Partner Serving clients in Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Toronto + right across Canada!
What does this mean? It means we at BizBOXTV are provided with additional resources and opportunities to improve YouTube video production, YouTube Video Marketing & YouTube Video Advertising results for our clients. Having produced thousands of YouTube videos for local clients over the past eight years, we live and breath digital video storytelling. Whether or not you choose to place your videos on YouTube, using professional video ads as part of of your marketing and advertising strategy is proven… it works.
Local businesses and brands of all sizes are realizing the potential and reaping the benefits of what our clients call a fun, fascinating and amazing process! We like to use the word “easy”… and our long term clients have too. BizBOXTV’s new and unique approach yields exceptional quality and results, with amazing long-term value and ROI. What more could a business wanting to maximize it’s marketing and advertising budget ask for?
Bottom line – you have a business to run… and whether you have a message you want to share internally, or broadcast to the world… BizBOXTV is here to handle the details and get your brand on the fast track to success. Let us help you realize the potential that awaits.
Contact us today to explore how YouTube Video Ads & YouTube Advertising can work for your business needs & check out our YouTube Videos.
BizBOXTV – A Canadian YouTube Video Production Company — Serving: Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Victoria, Toronto + more!
Get your YouTube Video Production, today!
Broadcast Your Brand™ Brand Journalism™
BizBOXTV’s YouTube video ad clients & partners include major media networks, large corporations as well as small-medium businesses in all cities & industries across Canada and North America.
The BizBOXTV difference? We’re not a traditional video production company with traditional approaches. We were founded in 2009, as this new digital & social world started making itself known, so our focus and expertise has been honed right here. Our background comes from working in news… most of our core team are Journalists, seasoned professionals who know the best way to tell stories in an engaging and entertaining way so a target audience will listen.
From single profile videos and team bios to sales videos and branded content creation, BizBOXTV has years of experience working with businesses just like yours, looking for a unique and powerful way to tell their stories, increase brand awareness and of course, sales. You are also looking for an incredible return on investment in this changing media landscape. This is why BizBOXTV was created. Professional YouTube video production & YouTube Video Advertising & YouTube Video Marketing does all that, and more.
As the entire media and advertising landscape experiences a massive shift, BizBOXTV is thrilled to be in a position to work with forward thinking companies driven to get and stay ahead of the curve via YouTube video. We have worked with hundreds of amazing YouTube video production clients in Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Victoria, Toronto & in cities across Canada and North America over the past eight years. BizBOXTV is looking forward to growing and evolving with this ever-changing marketing and advertising landscape to be able to offer our clients the most innovative approaches to getting what they want, as well as getting the most value out of their marketing and advertising dollars.
BizBOXTV – Canadian YouTube Video Production, Video Marketing & Video Advertising – CANADA – Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria, Nanaimo, Kelowna + MORE.
BizBOXTV: An Evolution in Media.
Do you have a Canadian YouTube Video production project you’d like to explore working with us on? Contact us today if you’re ready to step it up and enter the exciting and results-driven world of BizBOXTV: YouTube video production for business.
Press ‘play’ on YouTube Video Ads for your business!
Alberta HQ 403.239.1382
British Columbia HQ 250-933-1380
If you’re a business owner already using online video to promote or advertise your business, congratulations. You’re ahead of the curve. But if you haven’t yet considered using video to broadcast your brand, you’re missing out. Why? Because using online video will not only improve your search engine rankings and provide an effective marketing tool available to a worldwide audience, but also leave a lasting impression on potential customers and increase your sales.
Here are five things to keep in mind when using online video for your business:
1. Tell a story. One of the buzzwords characterizing the shift away from pure selling is ‘storytelling.’ In Carmine Gallo’s The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs, she says, “the single most important thing to dramatically improve your presentation is to have a story to tell.” With online video, story-driven videos are becoming more and more popular simply because they’re effective; in fact, videos that engage viewers with a story are more likely to be shared, liked and commented on. Consider it an opportunity to visually recount your story and show potential customers something they wouldn’t be able to see anywhere else.
2. Get personal. If you’re a quirky business owner or your company has a killer corporate culture, let it shine. Standing out means being yourself, and highlighting what differentiates your business from others. And although speaking to a lens can be unnerving for newcomers, you’ll come across more naturally if the videographer asks you questions, rather than having you deliver hard line.
3. Boost views and conversions with clear calls to action . Effective online video educates and entertains, but what you also want to make sure it does is inspires the viewer to act. If your online video campaign is more about branding, make sure you include a clear call to action; whether it be visit your website and store, call a phone number, buy now or connect with you on social media. Before this, however, you want to make sure your video gets played in the first place. A recent study shows that using active calls to actions like ‘Click to Play,’ or ‘Learn More,’ can increase a video’s view rate by 12 times over passive labels like ‘Video’ or ‘Video Here.’
4. Go pro. While many business owners produce their first videos themselves, based on thousands of client experiences, it’s likely you’re going to pay a professional to re-do it once you realize it’s lacking narrative and polish. Save yourself the time and added cost, and work with professionals from the very start. Online video is arguably the best marketing tool at your disposal, and the ROI is unquestionable. Bottom line: just because you could do it yourself or hire an amateur, doesn’t mean you should. Has it been successfully done before? Sure, but it’s rare and usually because the personalities in the videos are bigger than the distraction that bad video is. Consider your video your first point of contact with your prospective client. Would you want that to be anything less than the quality and professionalism your business represents?
5. Share-ability and engagement. Videos shared via social media are consumed more than text-based updates, which means there is more potential for a company’s message to be shared and seen via these platforms. “Consumers are more likely to enjoy a brand video and remember the brand involved if they come across it because of a social media recommendation,” according to a recent report . So when you make the move into video for your business, make sure you keep your potential ‘social’ audience in mind.
A number of studies have come to the same conclusion: online videos help businesses sell to affluent consumers. Internet Retailer states, “those who view a video are 144 per cent more likely to place that item in a shopping cart. 52 per cent say watching video makes them more confident about their purchasing decisions.” One more stat if you still need to be convinced: comScore reports, “consumers who watch a video are 64 per cent more likely to make a purchase than those who don’t.”
What are you waiting for? Consumers are ready and waiting to click play on your business’s video content.
Lisa Ostrikoff is a TV journalist and anchor-turned-creator of BizBOXTV, a Canadian online video production, advertising and social media marketing agency.
YouTube reportedly could launch its paid subscription service for some of its specialist video channels as early as this week.
The a la carte service, which could involve as many as 50 video channels, would allow single channel subscriptions for as little as $1.99 a month, people familiar with the plan tell The Financial Times. YouTube confirmed to CNET in February that it was developing such a service but did not indicate when it would be ready for subscribers.
A paid content platform could give the Google-owned video site another revenue stream while allowing channel operators to finance different content production, such as TV shows and movies, a source said.
YouTube declined to comment on a target launch date for the service, reiterating earlier statements on the topic that it had “nothing to announce,” but that it was “looking into creating a subscription platform that could bring even more great content to YouTube for our users to enjoy and provide our creators with another vehicle to generate revenue from their content, beyond the rental and ad-supported models we offer.”
Increasing spending to reach viewers
Marketers will take a closer look at online video in 2009, according to a survey conducted in December 2008 by PermissionTV.
More than two-thirds of respondent businesses said they would focus their budgets on web video this year.
Read the entire article: http://www.emarketer.com/Article.aspx?id=1006848
It’s something the founding team at BizBOXTV has had a ‘hunch’ about for the past few years or so… and is why we chose to launch our web & online video production company in Calgary this Spring.
Now serving the video production & video marketing needs of both small businesses and large brands in Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto and Vancouver, BizBOXTV helps companies leverage the power of online video as part of their marketing and advertising campaigns.
Are you looking to explore online video marketing for your business or organization?
Contact BizBOXTV today to find out how professional web video can help Broadcast Your Brand™ to the masses.