www.discountvacuums.com Edmonton Video – Canada’s #1 online vacuum cleaner store is one of the most recent in which we produced a business profile video for use on the web and however else the client wishes to use it online. BizBOXTV has had the opportunity to work with a variety of businesses in virtually all industries on their Edmonton web video production needs.
There are a wide variety of choices in styles and features of new and reconditioned vacuum cleaners. Most brands and models are solidly built and will last several years without maintenance problems. The choice in models comes down to your specific needs and tastes.
Major attributes to consider include:
Make sure you consider what types of surfaces you’ll be cleaning. Take in to account any pets, allergies, children or brand preference as your choice of the type of vacuum cleaner will depend on it.
- We live surrounded in filth. It’s a fact. All humans shed about 5-10 grams of dead skin each week. About 80% of the material seen floating in a sunbeam is actually flakes of skin.
- What do house dust mites eat? Human and animal skin flakes (Dermatophagoides – “skin eater”).
- Dust mites are too small to be seen but are the most common cause of year-round allergy and asthma.
- Dust mites live in mattresses, pillows, carpets, furniture, bedcovers, clothes – anywhere they can feed on dead flakes of human skin.
- We have a wide range of products to attack dust mites in your home.
- HEPA Vacuum Cleaners trap the dust mite allergen inside the bag instead of exhausting it into the air. HEPA vacuum cleaners are sealed tight and won’t allow your dust mites to filter through your vacuum back into your air
3. Attachments – Make sure it has the attachments you need, but don’t pay for those you don’t .For convenience, you might want on-board attachments. Natural bristle brushes are superior as they tend not to scratch delicate surfaces.
4. Noise – Some people place a great deal of importance on noise considerations. To respond to this, some models have insulated materials around the motors.
- Upright versus Canister – Uprights are quick and easy to store but are not always as effective. Canister tend to be more versatile.
- Central – Extremely convenient however some people find the hose can be difficult to control. Some older homes can not have a central vacuum.
- Stick/Broom Vacuum – Stick vacuums look like stream-lined uprights. They usually have less power than uprights and canisters and are ideal for people in small apartments and quick pick ups.
- Handhelds – Handhelds are very small vacuums (usually battery operated) for use in cleaning up specific spots that may be difficult to reach with other vacuums.
Other attributes to consider are listed below.
Motor Power (amps) – Measures the amount of current used by the motor. Higher amps doesn’t necessarily mean more cleaning power. Airflow and suction power are a truer test of effectiveness.
Air Flow – Usually measured in cfm (cubic feet per minute)
Suction Power -is measured in inches of water column or water lift. This does not mean you can suck up water though.
Filtration System – The level of filtration varies from none (use a bag to collect dust) to sophisticated (filter out pollen and particles less than 1 micron). Units with filtration systems generally cost more, but can be effective in reducing allergen in the home. HEPA filters claim to capture 99.97% of all particles at .3 micron. A HEPA filter most be independently certified be cautious as not all HEPA filters are tested.
Dust Collector– Can be a bag (thick paper) or bagless with a plastic container. Bagless still have a filter which requires changing from time to time. There is a new product called randomly spun nylon fibre bags. These are superior quality and capture 94.5% of all particles at .3 micron
Construction – Can be plastic or metal. Metal vacuum cleaners are usually more durable but are heavier. There are 2 types of plastic. ABS plastic is more durable and handles more abuse. Solid rubber wheels are superior to plastic as they tend not to scratch delicate surfaces.
Cord length – Make sure that the cord is long enough for you to effectively clean one area of you home without having to change outlets.
Brush Agitator or Power Head (roller brush) – The roller with bristles under the machine that spins when the machine is on. It increases the cleaning effectiveness on carpets. All brush is preferred as the other kind may damage the carpet over time.
Edge Cleaner – Some models have vacuum areas that extend to the edge of the bottom of the machine for cleaning tight edges if you don’t have this a crevice tool would be required
Other Tools – Detachable hose, extensions, upholstery brushes, corner cleaners. Some units have caddies to hold all the tools.
www.undergroundtapandgrill.com Edmonton Online Video : Underground Tap and Grill – Edmonton’s First Authentic Craft Beer Lounge
Right in the heart of downtown Edmonton, ‘The Underground Tap & Grill’ boasts Edmonton’s most eclectic draft selection with a menu that compliments the wide range of craft beer on offer. When you have 72 craft beers on tap, it’s pretty hard to find the brew meant for you, but have no fear, The Underground’s got your back. To guide you in your quest for beer perfection, we’ve split our unique draft list into 4 different levels. If you’re new to craft beer, you’ll find plenty of quality brews in the 100 level that won’t overpower your taste buds. On the other hand, if you don’t get out of bed for anything less than an 8% beer that smacks you in the face with taste and complexity, you’ll feel more at home in the 400’s. No matter which level you think you belong in, remember that it’s important to experiment, as comfort zones are for the weak. Cheers![twitter-feed username =”Underground_edm”]
From single profile videos just like this one, to sales videos and branded content creation, BizBOXTV has years of experience working with businesses just like yours, looking for a unique and powerful way to tell their stories, increase brand awareness and of course, sales. You are also looking for an incredible return on investment in this changing media landscape. This is why BizBOXTV was created. Video does all that, and more.
resonatemusic.ca Edmonton Online Video – Resonate Music School & Studio : Everyone has a song. Let us help you create it.™ Resonate Music School & Studio is taking a new approach to teaching and recording music in the Edmonton Area. With our multiple sound-treated classrooms and affordable yet professional recording studio, we strive to bring an experience to our students and clients that is not only positive and engaging, but also memorable and rewarding. Our goal is to inspire, guide, and assist you in any way we can to brighten your musical future. Resonate provides a comfortable atmosphere where you can make yourself at home and escape life’s stresses. We want every lesson and session to be something you look forward to coming to.
Music Has Given Us So Much; We Want to Give Back.
Everyone who registers for a term with Resonate Music School will receive one complimentary hour of time in the Resonate Recording Studio. Registrants will also receive a discounted rate on any additional studio time and a coupon entitling them to two free music lessons in the following term. This means each student will have the opportunity to learn some of their favorite music from a certified Resonate Instructor, record it with our engineer and producer, and have it uploaded online to share with their friends and family. An experience unique to Resonate that is truly amazing for any aspiring musician.
Dear Parents: We Thought of You Too.
We appreciate that you’re busy and waiting in line to fill out registration forms is time consuming. You should be able to carry out this process at your leisure. With Resonate you can. You don’t even need to pick up the phone, as you can register in entirety right on our website any time, day or night. No, we don’t just mean you can print off a form in advance to save a few minutes when you come in. We mean you can choose from our class offerings, pick your desired payment method, and sign up for notification of events, all without leaving your own home. Of course, we’re happy to hear from you if you want to call in or come see us too, but we’ll leave your time in your hands.
Attention Artists and Bands!
You don’t need to be a registered student to benefit from great giveaways at Resonate Music School & Studio. Each month we hold an online draw that is open to the public. The winner receives three hours of studio time free of charge. Also, anyone who records with us will have an opportunity to have a spot in our store to sell their CD with no commissions or fees.