Video is an incredible resource for schools and there so many ways to use this great digital medium. BizBOXTV videos offer glimpse into your school / training program that no still photography or text can ever express. The best way to market anything is through stories. We love to listen to stories, we can relate to them. Videos are, in fact, the most emotively powerful form of communication available to market educational institutions and programs today. Stories shared via professional video have great ROI.
Education is the most powerful weapon you can use to change the world. ~ Nelson Mandela
All levels of educational institutions are using web & traditional video production to best broadcast their messages, whether internally or with the public:
- Public School Boards
- Private Schools
- Catholic & Christian School Boards
- Post-Secondary Institutions (Universities/Colleges)
- Distance Learning
- Other Training & Tutoring Programs
+ They are using a variety of videos via a number of different applications:
- School Profile Video(s) Highlight the school’s best features & offerings in an overview marketing video
- Virtual Tours If pictures are worth a thousand words, video is easily worth a million
- Specific Course/Interest Video Introduce prospective students/parents to specific offerings
- FAQ Videos Provide answers to the most commonly asked questions
- Testimonial Videos Let happy students & parents say it best, for you
- School Update Video Regularly share what’s happening with students/parents & the community
- Employee Recruitment Video Attract top talent via this creative medium
- Employee Training Video Save time & money, while educating employees more efficiently
- Internal Communications Reduce costs, travel & save time by broadcasting internal messages
- Event Invitation/Event Coverage Video Promote & capture important moments via video
- School Celebrations/Events Eliminate long speeches, create engaging videos to be featured instead
- Fundraising Video Create a compelling message & raise more money, faster
- AGM Videos Graduate from slides, share your yearly highlights via video
- Tradeshow & Open House & Education Fairs Engage attendees & with concise messaging
Here is an overall profile video we completed for Concordia University:
One of BizBOXTV’s longest term clients was a Private School just outside of Calgary, Alberta that used our video production services in a number of ways over a number of years during a critical time in it’s expansion plans:
- BizBOXTV helped the school raise $5M+ for it’s redevelopment by creating a series of successful videos encouraging donor participation
- We tracked the redevelopment process over the course of a year, producing regular school/parent & community update videos
- We created ‘explainer’ videos on a variety of topics that were sent out to parents on various topics
- We produced several event invitation/promotion & event coverage videos
- + of course, created ‘back to school’ marketing videos that included testimonials that were used to attract new students
A few examples from this specific project:
BizBOXTV has also worked with the Green Learning Academy, a Private School based in Calgary, Alberta on fundraising videos for the Green Learning Foundation, which were played @ it’s annual fundraising event to encourage donor participation. We did this by telling its story and reinforcing it’s mission. We also covered the event.
BizBOXTV also works with businesses in the training / tutoring fields of education. Beacon Literacy, Canada’s #1 Literacy Training Specialists, is one of them. For this client, the intention was to create both an overall profile video by telling it’s story and also a client testimonial video in which we heard about the results from parents.
We have also created videos for instructors who teach special programs to students. Aleem Nasser is an academic success coach and helps post-secondary students improve their grades by teaching them to ‘work smarter vs harder’. In this video we not only featured the client, but also participants of his program.
BizBOXTV has also worked with school boards on internal messaging videos… one example is this flu-awareness campaign video that was sent out to every Calgary Catholic School Board staff member at the beginning of the school year.