http://www.clg.ab.ca/ Calgary Legal Guidance exists to provide legal assistance and information to disadvantaged persons who would not otherwise have access to such services.
How we can help: Calgary Legal Guidance provides legal information and advice to low-income people who cannot afford a lawyer and don’t qualify for Legal Aid. We can help with a wide range of issues including but not limited to:
– Family issues such as separation/divorce, custody and access, and child support;
– Criminal issues such as theft, mischief, fraud, and non-domestic assault;
– Civil issues such as small claims, debt, landlord/tenant, and employment issues;
– Orders of protection such as restraining orders;
– Getting identification documents if you have lost them; and Social benefit issues such as Alberta Works, AISH, Employment Insurance benefits, and Canada Pension Plan benefits.