The Best YouTube Ads
10 Years of YouTube. 10 Years of amazing ads.
Which are the best YouTube Ads?
YouTube Advertising has definitely come of age. In 2014, four of the top ten most-watched videos on YouTube were ads. As YouTube celebrates it’s 10th birthday, YouTube wants you help pay homage to the greatest brand advertising moments from the past decade in it’s #10YearsofYouTubeAds campaign.
Here are a few of our faves that are in the running for Best YouTube Ads of the past decade:
2010 – Old Spice “The Man Your Man Could Smell Like”
2011 – Volkswagen “The Force”
2012 – Dollar Shave Club “Our Blades are F***ing Great”
YouTube has become such a valuable medium for advertisers both big and small, with many brands shifting big ad budgets to the Google owned video platform. It’s no wonder – the numbers position YouTube as an obvious digital advertising powerhouse…
If there’s any question your business should plug into YouTube Ads, feast on these YouTube Video facts & stats:
– YouTube has more than 1 billion users
– More than a million advertisers are using Google ad platforms, the majority of which are small businesses
– Every day people watch hundreds of millions of hours on YouTube and generate billions of views
– The number of hours people are watching on YouTube each month is up 50% year over year
– 300 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute
– YouTube is localized in 75 countries and available in 61 languages
– Half of YouTube views are on mobile devices
– Mobile revenue on YouTube is up over 100% year over year
Curious about launching your own YouTube Video Ads? BizBOXTV is making the YouTube Video Production, YouTube Marketing & Advertising process quick & easy!