Many companies in both commercial & residential construction are making video an important part of what they do. From internal uses for recruitment/training, to web video marketing targeting consumers, the industry is realizing effective use of video production makes their businesses more efficient while saving time and money.
BizBOXTV has created a variety of different styles of videos for diverse companies in the commercial and residential construction and development industries. BizBOXTV video production solutions improve communication in a number of ways when used internally for corporate communications, business to business, and also business to consumer.
Ways the Construction Industry can use video
- Employee Recruitment Video Recruit faster by taking a creative approach
- Employee Training Video Train faster, reduce accidents, improve health/safety & save money
- Project Update/Overview Video Track project milestones and create project highlight videos
- Project / Development Marketing Sell faster & more with professional web video
- Tradeshow Video Show off your best work with concise messaging @ trade-shows and other events
- Internal Communications Produce videos for in-house use, reducing costs & travel
- Investment Video Share a compelling message, impress investors & hit your targets faster
- AGM Videos Graduate from slides, share your yearly highlights via video
- Project RFP’s Convince clients why your company is the best choice. Stand out with video.
EllisDon – Short Profile Video For Website / YouTube
BizBOXTV worked with EllisDon & The CORE in downtown Calgary, filming project milestones, creating approximately half a dozen videos over the course of 6 months. More on commercial video production, here. More on BizBOXTV’s long-term, 20+ video project with The Core & EllisDon, here.
BizBOXTV also works with home-builders and others in the residential real-estate industry for all their video production needs. In this video, we featured the father and son team of Willowbrook Homes, which builds luxury custom homes in Calgary. Find out more about residential video production, here.
More Related To This Story
- Need more proof of the power of video on the Web? Here it is.
- Cut through the ad clutter by telling a great story
- Let customers discover your video on YouTube
- BizBOXTV, a YouTube Web Video Partner
- Branded Online Video: boosts consumer engagement
- Study: 71% of Canadians Watch Online Video
- Study: Online Video Useage Exploding